Quick tips on how to lose weight
The most effective way to lose weight is to reduce carbs. This option can be not only a diet for several weeks but also a way of eating, i.e., something to keep for months and years, with slight modifications.
You are wondering what to eat if you want to lose weight – there is the answer – you need to eat more healthy proteins and fats, and reduce bad carbohydrates.
- fish foods
- milk, cheese, cottage cheese.
The carbohydrates on the menu can virtually be supplied with any food, such as bread and bakery products, rice and rice products, cereals, maize, potatoes, peas, oatmeal, chestnuts. Carbs must be organized so that the total carbohydrate content does not exceed the recommended levels. This also applies to fruits.
Vegetables and vegetable salads are a must and accompany every essential meal. If the fat contained in the main dishes is below the optimum, then adding vegetable fat to the salad will cover the difference.
For exotic taste, and because of the high content of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, it is worth paying attention to the sprouts. Their presence in salads to the regime will allow avoiding complex vitamin and mineral supplements.
An example sequence of steps for selecting foods to achieve a high percentage of fat without added fat:
Step 1 – Choose your meat.
200-300 grams of meat. It gives the primary percentage of protein.
Step 2 salad at your choice
Step 3 – A few high-fat, vegetable-based foods.
avocados, olives, hemp seeds, and nuts.
Step 4 – take a dairy, but without overdoing it.
Add them to the salad – hard cheese and stuffed mushrooms with blue cheese.
Step 5 – Several eggs to increase the percentage of fat and protein.
Step 6 – fruits
But of course, those that are appropriate for the regimen – so-called berries. They are low in carbohydrates.
We reduce carbohydrates at the expense of TOTAL exclusion of:
- everything with sugar and honey;
- all cereals, rice, buckwheat, oatmeal;
- All flours (can coconut, almond);
- All starch-containing foods such as potatoes, corn, creams, sauces;
- Juices, soft drinks, soda, beer, kvass, dried fruits.
We also reduce carbohydrates by partially limiting:
- Fruits (can have one apple, one mandarin or one pear – only one, avocado, without banana);
- Watermelons and grapes are always restricted;
- Legumes – to a minimum;
- From vegetables – fewer carrots, beets, pumpkin, peas.
In summary – use of whole foods rich in natural fats, without the addition of extracted fats (or a minimal amount but not heat-treated), enough vegetables to balance, and of course, adequate calorie intake.
And looking at the picture, we will find that everything is in balance.
Lose weight tips MENU
(everything is OR/OR)
- Two soft-boiled eggs, surely salted;
- peeled cucumber or one pepper or several olives;
- an ice cream cone with a thick layer of butter;
- 100 ml yogurt or yogurt with 2.5% -4% fat;
- Two eggs + 100 g cheese, tomato, 100 ml kefir;
- omelet of 2 eggs + 1 tbsp. 30% cream, green spices) + cheese + yogurt + cucumber;
- cottage cheese (oily, homemade) with cream, green onions, and salt;
- Green salad with Feta cheese.
LUNCH & DINNER
(everything oi OR/OR)
Meals selected from the list below are appropriate for the middle of the day. If you chose a dish for lunch, choose another for dinner.
- Meat (steak, steak, stewed, boiled) with salad;
- Meat (same configuration) with cooked/stewed vegetables;
- Pickled and baked meat with zucchini or other without potatoes;
- Roasted, boiled, steamed fish – for example, mackerel + salad;
- Vegetable meat sandwiches, such as zucchini;
- Vegetable soup without thickening with flour, such as cauliflower or broccoli;
- Chicken dry meat, roasted with butter;
- Vegetable salad with leaves and cream, several pieces of bacon or ham with one garlic;
- Homemade sausage with cucumbers;
- Several pieces of quality ham and salad (wonderful dinner);
- For the winter – meat with frozen vegetables, ready-made mixes prepared with cow butter;
- A suitable addition to pork is sauerkraut, pickles.
Some people are accustomed to re-eating and find it difficult to adjust to re-feeding immediately. Here are the options for a mid snack:
- two nuts;
- Several olives;
- Yogurt 100 gr;
- piece of cheese;
- Boiled egg;
- Half a glass of small boneless according to the season, e.g., blueberry, raspberry, or one apple (pear), without banana;
- A little sunflower.
For optimal hydration, drink within 500 ml per hour. Up to 500 ml of fluid can be taken during meals and then waited 2 hours before drinking water again.
Here are 9 more tips to lose weight faster:
- Eat a high protein breakfast.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
- Drink water before meals.
- Choose weight-loss-friendly foods.
- Eat soluble fiber.
- Drink coffee or tea.
- Base your diet on whole foods.
- Eat slowly.